Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter y'all!

The Easter bunny found us all the way down here in Houston and set Caleb up with some SWEET STUFF...and I don't mean CANDY!!! Along with Easter fun you will see that we took our 3rd trip to the Alligator Park in 3 months...Ad's parents are down for a visit and we had to take them to one of the main attractions of Houston! It was a cloudy day and there weren't a lot of gators on the trail until we got a little further and they showed up. As we were getting ready to leave, we walked out on the pier and we saw a MONSTER Gator! This thing was HUGE!! Anyway, Caleb missed it because he decided to take a snooze! What a kid! We hope that you had a Happy Day!


Look at the huge gator Caleb!........Caleb?


It doesn't look big from this pic...our zoom isn't that fantastic, but believe me...HUGE!


Holy Shnikes!! That's what I got?!?


Caleb want wingie!!


FINALLY...some kind of a cute picture!!




The Easter Bunny spread!


A pic from today...I wish he would've opened his eyes!!


Sneakin peeks into my purse!!!


More of my boy walking!! At least it's more than 2 steps and he falls on his bum instead of his face this time!!!

1 comments:

kim west said...

i can't believe how well he is walking! And I love his new easter shirts. I always love reading whatever his t-shirts say.....makes me laugh! He is doomed to be a little stud muffin!