Saturday, April 18, 2009

Walking and Weather...

I tried to get these onto my post from yesterday but, the computer didn't want to post them. Today...SUCCESS!

This first video is of Caleb doing some more walking and of course getting into everything in his path! This is his preferred choice of transportation now, with an occasional crawl or a surrogate walker (which is when we have to pick him up!) He walks with his feet poking out which makes him look more like he is waddling! If has been fun watching him go from 2 steps to walking all over the place. Our next purchase will now be one of those fun backpacks with the leash!!


I also had to post this video I took for our snowbirds up north...we have had two days of torrential downpours, thunder/lightning and of course a tornado watch. I haven't asked anyone the last time a tornado has touched down in this area, but if you were here to look at the sky...it was pretty nerve racking! Anyway, here is a little clip of what we did yesterday! Caleb helped me commentate this one!

1 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

i totally miss those kind of rain storms! I miss how loud the rain gets. weird, i know. a "bad" rain storm here is nothing more than a drizzle to me. Everyone needs to experience a good southern down pour!