Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jelly Belly

On Sunday evening we sat down to watch a family movie after all had been said and done with the day...I had put (more like stuffed) Caleb into jammies that were maybe getting too small for him when Adam and I noticed his little belly that was poking out. I'm starting to question whether he is maybe eating more than he should, but I'm not worried...I LOVE seeing that belly poking out!!! Here we are together on a quiet Sunday Evening...for us!


No treat for Caleb??


The Jelly Belly...so cute!


For some reason Caleb thinks that he has to walk with something in his hand...helps with balance??


Getting that walking thing down pretty good!






Taking a break...which for this kid is like 5 seconds! We got a picture just in time!

1 comments:

Shaun and Coral Hanson said...

I can't believe how big he is getting, such a cute boy! I just remember when I saw him at 5 months, he just looks like a little man now!