Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Love Target...

Monday and yesterday we had some really horrible weather and actually a lot of flooding in our area. Because of this, they closed school on Tuesday! Because we had a day off, Caleb and I decided to take a little trip to target (It was more Caleb's idea...not mine!! We had some fun there...maybe a little too much fun since we all came out with some fun shirts, pj's, an Elmo DVD and MORE! We spent quite a bit of time just looking and playing around which I feel is the best way to spend a day off! Other than playing at home together! Anyway, I love Target's T Shirt selection and found Caleb a Star Wars shirt! His dad was soooo proud! Caleb really won't sit still for pictures anymore so you take what you can get from the mover and shaker! We love our boy!



Look at the drool on his shirt!! I swear he's been teething for like two weeks but nothing has shown up yet...is this normal for molars?? His gums are completely swollen! That's why his mouth is open...or is it that whenever I take the camera out now, this is the face I get!


I know what you're thinking and yes, Caleb has figured out how to work the controller...


Showing us a demo of his sweet gaming skills!


LUKE, LLLUUUUKKKEEEE, I am your FAATTHHEERR!!!




This would be an extra cute pic if only I could get those eyes to stay open!


This is what happens now if Caleb doesn't get something he wants. In this picture, Caleb has just been told NO by mom when he tried to get the camera from her...poor boy!


The other night Adam and I woke up to a light shining in the kitchen. As we walked out to see what was going on, we noticed a 3 foot tall munchkin rootin through the fridge for a midnight snack! I reckon his one chicken strip from Chick-fil-A wasn't filling enough!!!!! I'm hungry Mother...I'm hungry!

2 comments:

kim west said...

The squinty eyes must be a baby thing cause as soon as the camera comes out the eyes close. I loved the fridge thing! Too cute was that. I have another blogger friend that a week ago had a title I love Target. It must be a fact. Target is the best!

Anonymous said...

A perfect "Lay off me I'm starving!" moment! Haha!

-Mikie D.