Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More Swimming and Baby Maddox...

Caleb's cousins Kooper and Maddox came up to play for a few days before we head up to Bear Lake next week, so of course we had to hit the pool! Caleb was more comfortable in the water this time around and really started kicking those legs! He is so fun to watch in the water! I doubt we'll get him to go into the lake though...the pool is really warm and the lake not so much...I'll let ya know!!


We decided to go with the arm floaties this time around...




After being dunked by GPA!!


Here is a little video of Caleb swimming...my parents are trying really hard to get him to kick his legs...


Later after swimming I was getting Caleb ready for bed and he decided that he was going to lay by Maddox...as you can tell we really have to watch him around the baby because Maddox is so small and Caleb is obviously so big!!! Caleb is infatuated with Maddox though...and even offered Maddox the corner of his blankie when he was a little fussy! It was too cute to watch!




Caleb moved himself over to be near Maddox...this is when he started trying to give him the corner of his blankie because Maddox was a little fussy!




I'm so proud of my little tenderhearted munchkin!!! What a sweetheart!

1 comments:

- said...

props on the 1/2 marathon! I just think I would die! Caleb is so cute and is growing up so fast!thats cool that he has other boy cousins to play with, well when they get alittle bigger anyway