Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The highlight of my day...who else???

CALEB!!!!



Today was just a lazy day hanging around the house! I went to Target yesterday and found Caleb this fun Linus shirt since he is so into his blankies so of course we tried to do a little fashion shoot and Caleb just wasn't cooperating! These are the best that we got! Other than pictures, Caleb helped me clean the bathrooms by putting my shoes in the garbages, opening and closing the dishwasher, pulling the tupperware out and opening and closing any and every drawer/door in the apartment! No wonder he's tired by the end of the day! I'm going to miss this in the fall!


Even though he does have a Charlie Brown head, he channels Linus more!!! He can't et enough of his blankies!


Taking a break to read a book...


Another one of his trademark moves, going over to the couch and just laying back...this kid loves to lounge!


The effects of humidity on curly hair...I've never had to deal with it, but Caleb will!!


A little profile shot...just about ready for haircut #2!

1 comments:

kim west said...

I love that shirt! Target is the best! I love all the same books...so let me know when you have one you love....and I can't believe you put your finger in his mouth to brush his teeth! brave! I would get mine chopped off and she only has 4 teeth!