Sunday, July 12, 2009

What we've been doing this week...

NOT MUCH!! Well I can't say that...just a bunch of this and that!!! I started putting this Nighttime Bubble Bath into Caleb's bath at night and I'm starting to think that it might really help him relax to go to bed! He takes some good naps throughout the day
and today was no exception. This afternoon I put him down at about 2:30 and he slept until 5:15! Naturally I thought he won't go to bed tonight until around 9 and was planning on keeping him up that long until after the bath. Around 8:15 he started to get really snuggly with his blankie (a sign of Caleb being tired), we went through the routines, I laid him down and...



BAM...he doesn't make a peep and is completely asleep! I swear that stuff works! We really were not that active this afternoon with it being Sunday and piping hot outside so i'm thinking it has to be the bubble bath!!! PLUS the last few nights I've used it, he has gone to bed like this! Usually we have some pretty extensive wall kicking and talking! Anyway, I know that I may just be losing it, but don't rain on my parade! I wonder if this stuff can magically wean Caleb off of the bottle now??



We have been doing a lot of cleaning again this week and since the broom has made an appearance more than once and Caleb has figured out where it goes, he has taken it upon himself to bring it out on various occasions to play with (or pose with in these few pictures!) I just can't get enough of this kid! We hope you had a great week...Enjoy my boy!

This little kid LOVES his books!!!


Posing with the broom...we weren't quite ready for the day! I'm loving the whole hand on hip thing he's got going on here...it says...I'm a man and I use a broom!


Climbing the beds and doing somersaults...This kid is fearless on the beds...he has to be well supervised!


A second pose with the broom...enjoying a relaxing moment with his new friend!

2 comments:

Bailey said...

I might have to try that bedtime wash on Maddox he does not like to go to bed at night. Love all the cute pictures of Caleb, he is getting so big since we saw him last. we can't wait to see you next weekend for the big race!

kim west said...

i love that bedtime wash...mostly just the smell. I'm not sure it has the same effects on my baby...but since I give her a bath first thing in the morning it might not be quite the same!!! You guys should totally move back to Pocatello. It's so awesome here (lie) there is always sooo much to do (another lie) and it is ALWAYS warm (huge lie)....well it is Closer to family.