Sunday, March 30, 2008

Adam's Twin

Caleb is actually posing for the camera now!!!



Neko wanting in on the picture taking action!!

I know we post a lot of pictures of Caleb in his clothes, but honestly by the end of the day, he's just hanging out in his white onesie with socks...it gets pretty warm in the afternoons here!! Anyway, this outfit, Ad picked out and we laughed because he wears polo shirts all of the time! We tried to see if Ad had a matching one to take a pic together, but we couldn't find one! Caleb also had another doctor's appointment on Friday. He did gain weight this week which was fantastic. He's back up to 8lbs. 13oz. and we're going to work hard this week to get him up to his birthweight! Sometimes it is really hard to wake him up when he needs to eat, so if anyone has any great suggestions, please let me know!! He'll wake up for about five minutes to eat and then I just become a binky!! This doesn't happen everytime, but enough that I would love the extra help!

1 comments:

Thompson's said...

Adama and Jenna

It been awhile! Just wanted to say hello. We do the whole blogging thing and I was browsing around and ran into your blog through Andy and Kate's. Congrats on the new kid. I see you have a link to Mike, I will have to tell him hi.

Erik