Thursday, March 27, 2008

Caleb's Motto!





Here are some CUTE pictures of Caleb in his favorite new onesie and booties!! This has become his new motto and of course the cowboy boots just make the outfit complete!! What a stylish boy!!! As you can see in one of the pictures, he is really trying to find his thumb...he has succeeded a few times and even though I shouldn't let him suck it...it's just too much fun to watch! His favorite time to find his thumb has recently been in the bath...I have to be careful not to put soap all over his hands or he'll just suck it off!!! We're still trying to figure out who he looks like...I think he looks more like me through the eyes and lips, but he sure has Ad's ears!! And I love his hair...thank goodness Caleb likes to keep up with the baby trends!

2 comments:

kate said...

Jenna! I love the shirt! What a sweet little guy you have... Andy and I LOVE checking your blog and seeing your cute family. We miss you guys! Any plans for a trip home this summer??
How are you feeling? ..hope you are doing well!
-kate.

Anonymous said...

yep me too!