Monday, March 10, 2008

We're home, healthy and happy!!



Just to keep you updated...Caleb and I were discharged yesterday which was awesome...I guess C-Sections aren't that bad after all!! There are not a lot of pics with me in them because lets face it...we all want to see the baby, but I have to take them when he's sitting with his daddy!! We are thinking that he has a lot of Colson traits...which he should, he is one!! He always has a concerned look on his face (he gets that from me, right Tracie?!?) and is just a little cuddle bug! We're going to the doctor tomorrow for his first official check up and then I get to go and get my staples removed...YIPPEE!!! I love being a mommy especially to my cute little munchkin...we'll post more pics as we take them!!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Aw he's so cute Ad and Jenna! Congrats.. love you all so very much

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

So, I think I have the cutest new nephew! Too bad I can't see his eyes through all those cheeks, but it doesn't matter, he is still way cute! I wish I was there to sit and snuggle with him. Glad the c-section went well..aren't they great!?! Keep us posted on everything! We miss you and love you lots.

kate said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You guys, he is such a cutie!!

Hope all went well... we are glad you are healthy and happy :) What a fun little adventure you are beginning.

Keep posting pics!!

much love, kate and andy

Bailey said...

I am so glad everything went well with the C secion. he is so cute! I love the name Caleb. Can't wait to meet him in person.

janan grange said...

Congratulations!!! I am glad everything went well. He is such a cutie. Love those cheeks. Can't wait to see him this summer

Janan