Friday, March 7, 2008

We're Having a Baby...TODAY!!!

Hey y'all...I just wanted to let you know, if you haven't already heard, we're going to be having our baby boy by c-section today at 12:30. When I went to the Doctor's on Wednesday, the ultrasound showed him measuring at 10 pounds and he wasn't going anywhere!! Stubborn boy!! SO she just said lets get him out safely and that seems like the best!! Plus, is was actually nice to be able to get my substitute completely ready for today and next week!! I would've not been very excited if she had to come into the classroom with nothing! Anyway, we will try (MOMS) TRY to get pictures posted as soon as we can...we're excited to see him and are already taking bets on what he will look like!! Adam told me that he hopes that baby doesn't have hair because after Suri Cruise was born, babies born with hair became the big trend!! Just like us to go against the trends!!! We love you all!!!

0 comments: