Friday, March 21, 2008

Two Weeks Old and Dr. Appt.


Here are some more pictures we've taken of Caleb throughout the week! He has had quite the second week of life having to go to the doctor on Tuesday to get circumsized and then having to go to the pediatrician today and getting his heel pricked!! I think this kiddo has cried enough tears that he's ran out!! Anyway, everything looks good other than he was a pound underweight which was surprising to me because he has been feeding great and seems satisfied until the next time he has to eat! So, along with breastfeeding now, we're going to supplement him with some formula, just to make sure that he is getting full! I also haven't been eating as much as I should, so I have to start really focusing on that as well!! He has another appointment next Friday, so we'll see what happens...hopefully we can put some weight on this kid!! He is just the sweetest little guy and we feel truly blessed everyday to have him here with us!! My mom has to go home tomorrow and I'll admit it's going to take some getting used to not having her here to help me with Caleb...but we'll do great!!

0 comments: