Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I finally have a minute!!



I just have to say that being a mom is kind of hard!! I am learning a lot each and every day with trying to figure out the different things that Caleb needs...we're working hard but I feel that I don't have any time!! I guess that's what happens when you become parents! I finally got him to take a nap which gives me a few minutes to update the blog!! It's been an exciting couple of days...I miss my mom tons...it was so nice to have someone else here during the day to help out!! But I appreciate Adam so much more for coming home and being the biggest helper!! We call him the gopher now!! Anyway, things are going well, Caleb is growing and changing each and every day and I'm trying really hard to get him to smile!! We have a doctor's appointment this friday for a weight check...we'll see what happens!!

0 comments: