Sunday, June 15, 2008

Adam's 1st Father's Day!




For Father's Day, Caleb got his dad Guitar Hero for his XBox. Now we know that Caleb isn't able to play this game yet, but he sure enjoys watching his dad raise the goblet of rock!! He would't eat yesterday because he was too busy watching his daddy!! It was sooo cute and I just know that Caleb loves his daddy or is it the other way around!! Adam loves to show off his boy...especially to all of his fellow Chemistry friends at Rice! Caleb also got to go and see his dad at work and his dad got to introduce him to a lot of people!! Caleb has a hard time leaving his mom or dad and so as he was meeting new people, he got a little fussy and gave us his sad lip a lot!! I thought separation anxiety starts when they get a little older!!


This is me trying to catch a smile again...I swear he does this on purpose when I get the camera out!! Still a cutie though...we have been taking him on walks down to the pool and sticking his toes into the water...he wasn't sure about it at first, but once he gets used to it, he'll kick and kick!! I'm going to start taking him swimming when we get to our new place...it's going to be fun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Fathers Day Addie. We miss you guys!!! Caleb changes each time a new picture is posted. I think he is eating good!!! See you soon, Love Mama D

Bailey said...

We need to come visit you in your new place so we can go swimming. Is he old enough to go all the way in the water yet? He has the roundest face, So cute. I can't wait to take pictures of him.