Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mama's Main Man!






Oh what a couple of weeks it has been!! I am finally done with school and Caleb and I get to hang out for the whole summer! Of course i'll do better at posting on the blog now, because i won't be as busy!! I'm excited to just be mom for the summer! We took Caleb to get 3 month pictures on Saturday and boy did they turn out cute! Of course afterwards, Caleb decided that he needed to go poo and also decided that it needed to go all over the place!! Whitney I know how you feel, but I had an extra outfit!! We were in the JC Penny bathroom for about 30 minutes trying to get him cleaned up! He got his cute little picture outfit pretty messy so we had to wash it out in the sink and ask the janitor for a plastic bag to put it in. My mom got everything out at home!! WOW! It was quite the experience!! I also had poo all over me too...but I felt worse for Caleb. He was pretty mad!! He also came to school on Friday to meet my class. The kiddos went CRAZY, but it was fun for them to meet the little guy who had been in my tummy for most of the year!! Anyway, I will make sure that I post a lot more pics...as i was taking these today, Caleb looked at me like oh no, not this again!! I'll try to get some smiles next time!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He didn't smile because he missed his grandma and bampa playing with him!!!! Have fun, relax and enjoy. Love you Mom

Anonymous said...

You don't know how seriously awesome it is to see new pictures of that precious little boy! I want so badly to snuggle with him it almost hurts, but now its your turn! Enjoy every single minute! Hey, I know! How about a picture a day for those of us who live 2000 miles away and miss that one of a kind personality?!?:) Love ya all, Nana