Saturday, June 7, 2008

Three months today and still growing!!



A teacher friend of mine from Pocatello knitted this beanie for Caleb...even though it probably won't get that cold outside to wear one, it can get pretty chilly inside!! Thanks goodness for air conditioning!

Everyone keeps telling me that Caleb looks a lot like his dad...I still don't see it!! HA HA HA



Everytime I try to pull out the camera to catch a smile...this is the look I get!! Believe me, he does smile!!

Caleb's new thing...instead of the binky, he likes his hands now! It's the noisiest sound I've ever heard...especially in the middle of the night!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I absolutely love all these pictures. They keep me going every day. I just look at these and they give me the jolt to begin my morning. Thanks for the Caleb highs! Nana

Bailey said...

Love that beanie,very cute on his little head. I love all the pictures as well he is such a cute baby.