Sunday, June 22, 2008

Things we LOVE about Caleb...



Binky Face!! I know when Caleb is really getting into sucking his binky when he takes it out and has Binky Face (those red lines by his mouth in the outline of a binky!)...it makes me laugh every time I see it!! I just hope that it doesn't feel bad to him!!!


Just loungin around...Caleb has done really good at not having to be held all of the time...the only time that he likes to be snuggled is when he's taking his naps!! I'm trying to work harder at putting him in his bed for naptime, but it always seems that he naps better when he's laying with me!! We're working on this one!!!

Smiles for Dad...Caleb is looking up at his dad in this picture and this is the normal reaction!! He loves his daddy and loves to look at him when he's home!! He'll follow him all over the room and likes to sit and snuggle at the end of the day!!


Tummy Time!! Caleb is loving to move and shake and he's doing a lot better with pushing himself up and "swimming" when he's on his tummy!! It always looks like he's balancing on his belly!! This is vertical tummy time with his dad!!! We are so thankful for our little boy and just love him to pieces...do you think he's spoiled much?!?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naw, you just can't spoil them too much! Look at his dad and Uncle Jared. They were spoiled to pieces and they turned out to be good boys, great young men and awesome daddies!! I just want to come and give you all big hugs. I miss you tons! Lots and lots of love, Nana