Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our Sweet Boy!


I was finally successful in getting some pictures of Caleb smiling!! He does smile all of the time, but he FINALLY let me take some pictures!! He kind of has a little dimple on his right cheek!



Last night Ad was holding Caleb and he started to get a little fussy...the next thing I knew, everything was quiet and I heard Adam and Caleb talking to each other! I walked over and this is what I saw! I guess this was Dad's special way of calming Caleb down...we all have our little tricks and this is the newest one!! It was so funny to see and hear! Good Job Dad!!

This is our morning routine...after Caleb eats in the morning, he gets to watch Seasame Street!! He just sits and talks to the TV...especially when Elmo is on!! It's nice because he'll sit through the whole show and let mom get ready and do a few things around the house!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those smiles are so cute!!! When I get there, we are going to work on giggles!!! Love Maama (that is what Kooper calls me, he calls dad Bampa)

Bailey said...

Cute smile! Dosen't dad and baby together just melt your heart. Caleb is always dressed so cute he must take after his mama.