Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Morning and Night



This morning as I was getting Caleb ready to get dressed I thought he just looked so cute in his towel...then as I was taking pictures, he decided that he needed to pee!! Good thing that the towel was closed, and he was lying on the bed...it was safe!! I don't think I'll ever take my time getting that diaper on after a bath!! I've learned my lesson!




Before we even knew that we were pregnant...actually even before we moved to Houston, Ad and I went to Yellowstone with Adam's family...now I don't know if it was because Barb had heard me say that I love those pj's a million times, but Ad's parents bought us these pj's for our future kiddo. My dream is to someday have all of my kiddos in these pj's for some fun family pics...they also have little rubber boots to match!! But for now, Caleb has finally grown into this pair and boy is he a cutie!! He wasn't really in the mood for a photo shoot, but he still looks cute even when he is not happy...it's a face only a mother could love!! Maybe a grandma too!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute baby in his bear jammies! I think he needs a hug from Grandma!!!

Bailey said...

I love jammies too they are my favorite. Those jammies are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I never dreamed that in only one year there would be a precious, adorable baby Caleb wearing those jammies! I think his Nana needs a a snuggle from that little sweetie. In the mean time, thanks for the pics!! Love ya'all much!!Nana

Anonymous said...

love to see his bear bum, put my tongue right up inside and lick him out I love the taste of arse