Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween, Birthday, Family etc.

My parents brought Caleb dressed in his costume to school for Halloween yesterday...the kids went crazy and Caleb cried! You can tell by these pictures that he is NOT having a Happy Halloween and wondering why we have put him through this! He is our precious little zebra nonetheless!


Again, I am NOT having a Happy Halloween!!

I cannot believe that I am being put through this!!


These are a few pics that Grandma D took while she and Grandpa stayed at home with him on Thursday and Friday. I'll have to take some pictures of all of the things that they did to our apartment while they were here! I really didn't think it was possible to fix as many things as they did...or I guess I didn't figure that we had that much wrong with our apartment! Thanks for your help Grandma and Grandpa D!!



Now we come to Adam's Birthday which is today, but we celebrated it yesterday. Good thing too because I woke up in the middle of the night last night and have been sick the whole day! We had these big plans to have my parents watch Caleb while we go on a date, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen! I don't know why I got sick or if it is food poisoning or something else, but at this point, I still can't keep anything down!

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!

Adam excited to be 28 and mad that I am sick!!

Some of the presents that Adam scored and a Key Lime Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory...yummers!!


Caleb showing us how far he can roll!

Letting us know what he wants to be for Halloween next year...Davy Crockett!!

Lovin that "coon" skin cap!!

2 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

What a sweet little zebra! J, your hair is way cute too!

Bailey said...

I love his costume! I also Love the hat, so cute! I hope you had do much fun with your parents. I am jealous I want to come visit!