Sunday, November 23, 2008

Highlights from our week!

We have had another busy week as usual and of course it has come with some fun picture moments of Caleb! For those of you who don't know and are wondering what is above Caleb's eye, he was born with a cyst. We are going to get it removed after he turns one and I'm hoping that it is not affecting his vision. According to his Opthamologist, cysts grow slower than glaciers and he is just growing into his face which makes it more noticeable. Anyway, FYI!! That's why he looks like he has a bump on his eye! He has been a little more fussy this weekend with a little congestion and has had to spend a few nights with mom and dad. He actually sleeps better when he is with us when he's not feeling too hot, but I don't mind! He sounded better tonight which was good...I'm hoping for a fuss free night! Anyway, I don't know if I'll be posting before Thanksgiving, so I hope that y'all have a Happy one!


Caleb CAN hold a bottle...he just chooses not to!


Love that smile!


More adventures under the couch!




Soon in need of a haircut! It's getting a little shaggy!


Starting to really move...he's made it the Dining Room.




Getting ready for church...I love my boy in a tie!


He'd rather eat it!

3 comments:

Bailey said...

Jenna he is so freakin' Cute I can't wait to see him again! He is honestly a beautiful baby. I can't believe how much he is moving. We miss you guys and can't wait for December!

Steven said...

OOOOOOO, he is sooo cute in that tie. What a beautiful little guy, I'm sure you shower him with kisses. You look GREAT Jenna!

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

So, I think that we have the same outfit for both of our boys...I bought that shirt from the children's place for Logan's Christmas outfit! You need to bring it to Stanley so we can get some pictures of the boys all dressed up!