Saturday, November 8, 2008

Return of the Snugglebug!



Yes, I just have this one picture that's proof my little snuggler has returned and I cannot tell you how THRILLED I am! Caleb hasn't snuggled with me like this for a few months and it has made me so sad! He must've known how much I needed a snuggle the other night because he just sat in my lap and fell right asleep! I had to hold him for a little while longer before putting him into his own bed just in case he decided this was the only night he wanted to snuggle.. I also look like I need to go to bed! I get home from school and am just DRAINED! My class this year has been really tough with a few kids that just really throw off the dynamics. I have been working very hard to make sure that all of my students are getting the best education possible and some days are harder than others! Anyway, it is good to come home and spend time with my boy especially when he loves on his momma!! I can't wait for the day when my job can be just being mom!!

0 comments: