Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Need I Say More??


Love the shirt!!


Caleb does too!


Loving on the red couch!



This morning when I was getting Caleb ready to go, we had some extra time. I made myself some breakfast while Caleb played and rolled around. I finished and went to wash my bowl and when I turned around I didn't see Caleb anywhere! I knew where he might've gone (the room isn't that big) and went and peeked under the couch...there he was!! I thought it was so funny! I didn't think he could even fit under there...he did and actually had a lot more room to roll over some more! He is just changing so fast every day and I'm loving his little personality! What a good boy!


Now you see him...


Now you don't!






More room to roll!

2 comments:

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

That is just great! Who would have thought that big kid could fit under the couch?! And it is awesome that you got some snuggle time! I sure wish Logan would snuggle again..

Kelley Gubler said...

That is so funny! what a cutie!