Monday, November 3, 2008

Time To Babyproof!

Caleb of course has started to roll all over the place! Tonight we were just playing on the floor when Caleb started rolling back toward his new favorite toy, Adam's X Box! I watched to see what he would do and as you can see from the pictures below a lot if he wanted to! I know what you're thinking, all babies roll and get into the same kind of trouble, but I have to document the trouble that my baby gets into just because I think it's FANTASTIC! Anyway, it is so fun to watch this kiddo grow and do more and more each day...we're going to ae to start hiding that X Box before Caleb really decides that he wants it!!


Going for it!


UH-OH DAD!!


BUSTED!!


Getting caught up!


MOM Save ME!!! Just a quick note...the wire is caught around his arm, we'll be moving that now!!

Here is a little slide show including some more fun pics of our Caleb loving on GMA and GPA D and rolling into some other unlikely places!! Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb, Loves and Kisses from grandma!!! I miss you!!