Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 3 Update

I don't know if I'll get pictures for everyday, but you can already tell that the swelling on Caleb's eye has gone down a little more. He actually could open his eye today...and by the time he went to bed, he had it about half way. The bruising is now starting to move under his eye which is weird to see. It's also weird to see how fast the bruising moves. This morning there was just a little bit and again by the time he went to bed it was a lot darker! I'm hoping that the steri strips start coming off soon so we can wipe off the dried blood underneath. That just sounded really gross when I read it back, but it's the truth...it's driving me CRAZY!!
I hope you enjoy my little man in his pictures...I also wanted to show off his new lounging attire (Children's Place was having a sale!) This is Caleb's "i just had surgery on my eye" outfit! He still looks as adorable as ever to me...especially with all the extra purple!


Flash on...squinty smile!


I actually turned the flash off here...you can tell that his eye has opened more and see where the bruising is traveling to! Our little raccoon!


The full outfit shot...cut off sweats with a fun tee! it's good to see that Caleb hasn't lost his love for his books after the few days we've put him through! PLUS I'm loving that haircut! THANKS MOM!


Caleb does this thing that whenever there is a commercial on the TV he stops whatever he is doing and watches...I don't quite get what is so interesting about commercials, but in this picture I tried to get him to look my way for a few minutes, and this is all I got!

2 comments:

Kelley Gubler said...

Ouch! Poor guy! That looks painful. But he will thank you when he is older. Just like Caiden thanks me for fixing his crooked head. ha!

Annie, Beto and Sophia said...

Glad to see the little man is doing well. He is such a cute little guy (even with cuts, bruises and bandages).