Monday, June 29, 2009

Time to Brush Caleb's Teeth!



This is almost the funnest part of my day...not because it's time for Caleb to go to bed, but because he is so eager to get up on my lap every night and get his teeth brushed! It's hilarious...we change his bum, he follows me into the bathroom, lets me brush his teeth (he likes the toothpaste better that the brush), we'll wash out his mouth and then he follows me to his room for prayers and bed! Adam says that it looks a little harsh when I'm cleaning off his face, but Caleb doesn't complain!! Not yet anyway!!! I don't know if i've mentioned this in past blogs but Caleb has this thing about him that when he is teething, all of his teeth come in at once! He has eight teeth coming in right now...4 molars and his 4 canine teeth! They are just breaking through and don't seem to bother him at all!!! He is a funny kiddo!!! The next video I'm going to try to get of him is when he is kicking the wall while he's in his crib for bedtime! Adam has nicknamed me "The Law" because I have to go in and have a little chat with Caleb when he does this...it is so hard to keep a straight face with his little lets sticking up in the air in between his crib slats (especially when I catch him mid-kick)! All I have to say is he doesn't do it again!!!! He knows when mom means BUSINESS (although I like to think he just wants one more good night)!!! Enjoy the show!

1 comments:

Thompson's said...

Wow! Caleb is growing up. McKoy has his routine when going to bed as well. Prayer, Brush Teeth, Use the Barthroom, Read 3 Books and Sing 2 Songs. The whole routine I swear takes an hour. Kids are great! Glad to see you are all doing well. Tell Adam hello.

-Erik