Sunday, June 14, 2009

The end of our week!


This was taken last weekend and just goes to show how much Caleb REALLY enjoyed the whole hair cut experience! It's hard not to laugh...but he's just soooo sad!

Earlier this week:

Caleb's eye is starting to look so much better. It's pretty much all the way open now and the bruising is starting to lighten up! Here is just a pic of me and my boy!


CRINGE...yes, Caleb still has a bottle! it's the one thing that I can't quite get him to give up yet! He still does drink out of cups with straws, but my mom would say that I'm still in denial...which I am! You can also see here that the eye is open!


Just a shot of what the bruising looks like...not too bad right? We're going back to the opthamologist on Tuesday for his post op appointment...I'm sure he'll say everything is great!


Mr. Smiley!

3 comments:

kim west said...

Oh! i love the owls! Jealous! I can't believe caleb just sat there and got his hair cut. My daughter would have been flipping around and had her hands up there in the way. And his eye looks good...still sad though! Poor little guy! WHat a trooper!

Jared and Heidi Colson said...

good to see that he is doing so well! also, i love the background!!! miss you guys! give little caleb hugs from all of us up in victor

JossyJo said...

Looks like your family is doing GREAT! And Caleb is doing better I see. I will keep checking in on your blog! ;)