Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Baby Shower!!



There were so many pictures for this shower I thought that I would make a slide show for it!! My 2nd Grade Team at school threw me a baby shower today and I had so much fun. All of the teams in the school either gave us a gift card or a gift that I registered for. Plus one of my mom and dad's good friend Ticia, (who we knew back in Washington and also put the bug in my principals ear that I needed a job in Houston) came and just spoiled baby with the cutest clothes (with matching shoes) diapers and toys for the car seat! Everyone was soooo generous and nice. Adam and I feel that we are truly blessed and completely spoiled. Adam is really excited to take the gift cards and buy baby some toys. He feels bad that the baby doesn't really have anything yet. Plus, this will help us get all of the little things that we still need for our son!! Again, we are just so thankful to our families and friends and coworkers for all of their support in helping us out!! We love you all and are really starting to get excited...14 days from today!!

1 comments:

- said...

OH how fun! I remeber looking at the shower gifts over and over. taking them out then putting them back. so fun! the count down begins!