Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sausage Fingers, Cankles and 37 week Visit

Probably the only thing that I haven't liked about being pregnant is the fact that I'm swollen...especially my hands and feet!! I have this weird thing going on where one foot gets more swollen than the other...can you guess which one??

They don't get really huge, but enough that it's noticeable!! I miss my skinny feet and fingers!! I officially cannot get my wedding ring off (no I didn't take a picture of it because I think it's pretty!)


It's just funny to see how your body changes...speaking of which, I went in for my 37 week appointment today. The doctor said that I was dialated to 1 1/2-2cm WOOOO HOOOOO!!! I guess I forgot to mention that last week when I went in...I had to do an ultrasound and they measured our boy at 7 pounds!!! Happy Valentine's to US!!! Although that news was quickly rebuffed when the doctor mentioned that you can't really trust an ultrasound weight measure!! So, we're getting another one next week! I'm feeling great and baby is just moving and shaking!! I was talking to my primary kiddos on Sunday (4 & 5) year olds, and I told them that he was kicking...when they came to feel, he stopped...so he already is a shy guy!! He does that to my class too!! I also bet one of my second graders a quarter that he'll have hair...I know it's pathetic, but I could really use that quarter!! Anyway, we'll keep y'all posted!! Mom...my birthday is just 5 days away!!!!! AND Adam wanted me to add the pics of our kitty...he needs some blog lovin too...he's sooo cute!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah, finally you updated your blog!!! Yes Jenna I know your birthday is in 5 days, the $$$ is in the mail. Love you, Mom

Whitney said...

man I bet you are ready to have that baby. I bet your feel just kill by the end of the day. Poor girl. Only a few more weeks. Happy Birthday!!!love you.

Unknown said...

Nice Cankles! here's a cankle vid for you. Have fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlh5E-VGFJg

Fastargonaut.