Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Bailey and Whitney. Hopefully this will cover both!

A. The rules of the of game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names and then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and that they should read your blog.

10 years ago...

10 years ago I was in the 11th grade at Sumner High...go SPARTS!!! Those were the good ol' days!!

5 things on my list to do today...

1. Go to work
2. Get ready for a long term sub.
3. Go to the Doctors.
4. Put potatos in the oven.
5. Put kiddos grades into the computer.

Snacks I enjoy...

Anything candy or chocolate or combined...especially seasonal candy!!!! YUM!!

What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire...

I would quit my job and have 6 kids...move back north and go on a vacation to Europe with my family!

3 of my bad habits...

1. Shopping
2. Spending Money
3. Spending Money while shopping!

5 places I have lived...

1. Orem, Utah
2. Bonney Lake, Washington
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Pocatello, Idaho
5. Houston, Texas

5 jobs I have had...

1. The Bon Marche
2. The Gap
3. BYU-Idaho Chemistry Stockroom
4. Pioneer Title Co. Escrow Assistant
5. Well qualified educator of 1st and 2nd graders!!

5 things people don't know about me...

1.I try to have normal conversations with my cat and I really think he understands me!
2. I laugh at the littlest things...anything my brother does, I think is hilarious.
3. I actually like The Lord of The Rings and Star Wars movies (my hubby has turned me into a geek!)
4. I eat the same exact lunch every day.
5. I put the bumper pads on the crib upside down...they looked right to me!!

WHAT WILL BE GOING ON IN TEN YEARS...

Hopefully Adam will be done with school by then and established in a career that lets me stay at home (not apartment) with Baby #1, Baby #2 and maybe a Baby #3!! I hope that we will get to live closer to our families in a good area where we can continue to grow as our own little family!

I really don't have very many blogger friends yet, so I tag, Emily and Nicole!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the bumper pads are fixed!!! The cute chenille edge goes on the top!!! Mom

- said...

cute kitty! I like those tag things. you get to find out so many new things! Im excited that your starting to dialate! I remember even when we went into to have Berkley they thought she would be close to 9 lbs- dont worry she was only 7ob 9oz. I was just as big as a house so I think thats part of why they thought she was so big! Happy Birthday to you! Hope you get to go do something fun with your hubby!