Thursday, February 7, 2008

Baby's Cute Bedding

So because I have a mother who can sew, and I most definetely cannot...I asked her if she would make me some baby bedding!! Over Christmas, we went and looked for fabric and now we have a finished product. Actually we made a bet that if my mom finished the bedding first before we put the crib together then we would have to take her to Pappadeux's a really nice seafood restraunt here in Houston. Of course she thought she was going to win and we finished first!! We really don't get anything, but I figure having a warm bed to sleep in for baby is enough!! So anyway, here is the finished product....SOOOOOO CUTE!! I just want to thank Momma D for making the bedding for us, and Momma C for making sure that baby actually had a bed to sleep in!! WE LOVE OUR MOMS!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!




The pacifiers even match too!!!

This is Baby's blessing outfit...I wanted something really simple, but sweet!!

Some more cute outfits...We'd like to give a shout out to Nikki who bought us the cute green polka dotted outfit! If you look closely, it has a pocket with a little froggy in it and on the back there is a little tail!! Also it is very soft, just like we like it!!! Thanks Nikki

1 comments:

Mia said...

It's really cute baby bedding set!! I like those baby clothes too...