Sunday, February 10, 2008

Four More Weeks!!!!


So tomorrow marks my 36 weeks of being pregnant which also means that I have only 4 more weeks to go!! I don't know whether to be exicted or nervous!! I am excited to see our little baby boy, so maybe it's the whole labor thing that I'm more nervous about!! I do have a doctors appointment this week, so hopefully she'll give me some good info that'll tell me if he'll be early or right on time!! My kiddos at school just sit and rub my belly all of the time! They are so cute and have to give him hugs on their way out the door. One of my moms asked her little boy what he would do if I went into labor in class and he told her that "All we need is a lot of towels and hot water!" I don't know where they come up with that stuff, but I guess I would be well taken care of!! I'm so lucky to have such great kiddos!!

5 comments:

- said...

thats funny- hopefully you do into laor at home! your still so cute. I swear I looked like I was having triplets! cant wait to check your blog and see little baby pictures!

- said...

We live in Moscow Id. I actually had my mom look up her parents # in her stake directory and I got ambers # from her and hung out with them the other night. I can't believe I never saw her! its a small town!

Anonymous said...

Cute belly!!! It doesn't look like the boobs are getting any bigger???? I think you are just making that up J!!! See you soon! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Can't believe you only have 4 weeks left. I absolutely love the bedding your Mama made for your little guy! SO CUTE!!! And you are seriously the cutest pregnant gal ever! Love the green shirt!!! Can't wait to have another little baby to play with on the beach!

Whitney said...

You are almost there!!! I am so excited for you!!! well I tagged you look on my blog to see what to do. You don't have to participate if you don't want to. LOve you